Life beyond the retreats…
Everyone needs “community.” God made every person for community.
Women, especially women who lead, must have “community.”
Too often, we try to go it alone.
And, why wouldn’t we? We are able-bodied ladies!
“Going it alone,” is really tough, if not impossible, when striving to make the IMPACT you were CREATED and DESIGNED to.
It’s fulfilling to know you are serving where you are gifted and called, but it is also challenging. It has to be! Our God is a big God and He does things in a big way!
You can bet, the path God has in mind will be ways you never even dreamed of.
After all, if you can figure it all out on your own, what do you need Him for?
Why did He design His people for community?
- Left to our own thoughts and busy lives, we will have a very difficult time maintaining the encouragement, focus, and strength to carry forth in our purpose.
- Proverbs 27:17 states: “As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend.”
- We are made to care for one another; never did God intend that we would go it alone in this world.
- Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 states: “Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble.“
Leaders naturally lift others up, but we must also be lifted up. Because we lead, people often assume we are fine.
For the most part, we typically are.
But, that does not change the fact that we need a place to share in authentic transparency, to continually be encouraged and to grow/learn together.
The One Life to THRIVE Community will provide:
- confidentiality through a secure login for each member and a confidentiality agreement
- encouragement through video, scriptures, journal prompts and more
- accountability through groups and 1:1 partnerships
- prayer teams and prayer partners
- consistent teachings (monthly/bi-monthly)
- a community you can count on with fellow women you can count on a God-centered, IMPACT focused, organization
“…When two of you get together on anything at all on earth and make a prayer of it,
my Father in heaven goes into action.
And when two or three of you are together because of me,
you can be sure that I’ll be there.”
Matthew 18:20 (MSG)