You are made for CONNECTion
At One Life to THRIVE retreats, women are provided the opportunity to connect and engage on a deeper level with one another.
You will have the opportunity to create relationships with other women that are authentic and contain true depth.
Too many relationships are on a surface level and leave women feeling lonely. This is especially true for women who lead.
The saying, “it’s lonely at the top,” is a true reflection of reality for far too many of us.
One Life to THRIVE provides:
- opportunities to listen and share deeply – sharing is encouraged but always optional.
- the building of long-term relationships with needed substance like encouragement and accountability.
Beyond the retreats, these relationships continue to cultivate and grow. We seek to provide the foundation of community that women long for.
While it’s true that life is busy, women long for community.
Community comes in many forms, but one thing a woman must have is the assurance of her own fulfillment and that she is helping other women have theirs.
Women who THRIVE have:
- ongoing encouragement and support they can count on,
- the ability to give and receive,
- authentic, transparent and trusted relationships
A past retreat participant said a favorite part was “sharing and the moving of the Holy Spirit. Also, just hanging out with other Christian women.”
“And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.”
Hebrews 10:24-25 (ESV)